I haven’t been everywhere… but it’s on my list. – Susan Sontag
South Africa Bucket-list:
- Grootbos Nature Reserve on the Garden Route (Western Cape).
- Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve & Wellness Retreat in the Cederberg Mountains (Western Cape).
- La Residence Hotel in Franschhoek.
- A romantic weekend in Montreal.
- A roadtrip to Kelowna.
- Calgary Stampede.
- The Rocky Mountaineer from Calgary to Vancouver.
- Camping… or ‘glamping’ rather? Glamping it is at Clayoquot Willderness Resort.
- Log cabin weekend in the snow.
- Dogsledding in the snow (possibly in Banff).
- Do an RV trip somewhere.
- Even though I’ve already seen the Northern Lights, I’m keen to go to Aurora Village, in Yellowknife, to get some amazing photos.
Beach Holiday Bucket-list:
- Take a cooking class in Bali, do yoga on the beach at sunrise and sunset.
- Oahu & Maui, Hawaii.
- Sea of Stars on Vaadhoo Island, in the Maldives.
- Dubrovnik in Croatia.
- Positano, again, but with Craig.
- Return to Reims, and stay a weekend at Chateau Les Crayeres, touring Champagne Houses and eating at Michelin Star Restaurants.
- New York, because there’s so much to do. Definitely a Broadway show. Also, celebrate a New Years Eve in NYC.
- Check out the Magnolia Silos in Waco, Texas, because Joanna Gains is my spirit animal.
- See a concert in Las Vegas.
- Be a member of a studio audience. I feel like Ellen would be the ultimate! (California)
- Check out Santa Monica Pier in California & catch the sunset.
- A wine-tasting weekend in Napa Valley (possibly in the Fall). With a must Foodie Bucket list meal at The French Laundry.
- A ski weekend in Vail in Colorado.
- Road trip from San Fran to LA.
- Palm Springs, California.
- New Orleans.
- San Diego.
While you’re at it, check out my 30 by 30 Bucket-list here.
Do you have any suggestions for any of these places? Or any new suggestions that I should maybe add? If you have a travel blog, please comment and send me a link. i’d love to read about what you’ve done!
Always adding new places,