Another month’s flown by since last month’s round up here, and if you haven’t been keeping in touch, you might not know what we’ve been up to. Here’s a brief summary!
Exams, Exams, Exams.
The first two weeks of the month was pretty much directed towards not failing the first of three sets of exams that I need to complete in order to convert my law degree to one that is recognised in Canada. That meant basically no blogging, no life.
BUT CITY LIVING.
It was so much getting to bunk at our friend’s place in the city and getting to live the #YEGdowntown life for a few days. What did I get up to? You should follow me on Instagram to check the below Instagram stories updates IRL.
BUT THEN I DID GET SOME BLOGGING DONE:
Check them all out here:
- What We Ate in Downtown LA (some of the best food ever)
- Our Day at Universal Studios Hollywood (with loads of tips to maximise your time)
- And specifically, a blog on Harry Potter Wizarding World.
- Some travel tips: Like 10 tips for travelling with your significant other
- Plus, the countdown is on: Greece in 3 months so I wrote a Bucket-list for Santorini.
- Finishing my first set of exams. One lot down, two more to go.
- Living in the city for three days (above) and getting to breakfast at Lock Stock and lunch at K&B Co.
- Getting into the garden, because SUMMER. That meant a rather fun (and expensive) trip to the city to stock up on a few plants.
- Early morning walks along the River Valley.
- Going on a dinner date with my man at Nineteen XIX in St Albert.
- Um, the stress of exams.
- Yup, that’s it.
WHAT’S NEXT IN JUNE?
June is unplanned, and hopefully stress-free. The only plan is to enjoy summer, so expect a bucket-list of things to do in Edmonton this summer up on the blog soon and be sure to send me any recommendations!
I’ll also be getting stuck into our garden! Any tips?!