I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Audrey Writes Abroad. Thanks so much Audrey for the sweet nomination! Definitely check her blog out – she is travelling around Canada, so I particularly enjoy getting tips on what should be added to my to-do list in Canada.
With the nomination, comes a few rules & questions to answer.
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules.
- What inspired you to start blogging? I have been uploading & sharing photos of my travels; restaurant/coffee-shop visits & any other adventures, so when friends started asking me about suggestions & recommendations I decided that putting it all online would be the best. I, myself, enjoy reading blogs & I thought some people might benefit from our travel stories too!
- Favourite book? A Thousand Splendid Suns.
- Favourite city? Tough one. Probably, Paris, because we enjoy it every time we go. Like this time.
- Favourite song? At the moment? Something Just Like This – Chainsmokers.
- If you could ‘Obliviate’ yourself so you could read a book like the first time, without any memory of it, which one would it be? Harry Potter? Does that make me lame? Haha. It’s probably also why we went to Universal Studios in California a few weeks ago. Total Harry nerd.
- If you could go back in time to live a trip or a day exactly the same way, where would you go? Oooh. Even tougher. I think it would be a day in Paris on this trip here.
- Morning or night person? Um, I’m an early riser, but need “me time” before I can have a proper conversation. “Me time” usually involves a good cup of coffee too.
- So we built a time machine & the ripple theory was proven completely false, so we’re letting everyone use it once to choose in what year they want to spend the rest of their lives in. What year do you choose?
- What’s your idea of a perfect day? Strolling the streets of Paris like we did here; or going on a coffee date to somewhere new with Craig like this; or lying on a tropical beach in the sun with Craig like in Mexico (probably because I’m sick of Winter now).
- A yoga retreat in Bali or a cruise up in the North? Yoga retreat in Bali any day of the week! In fact it’s on my bucket-list here.
- In your opinion, what is the best post you wrote on your blog? Um, not sure it’s my ‘best’ blog, but its my favourite because it’s a round-up of all my travel stories so far and it makes me smile just thinking about memories and what’s to come!
- Stockholm to London
- Debbie from Wanderlust Calls
- Chloe vs World
- Wanderlust plus one
- Glitters and Mayhem
- Small Town Blogger
- Carla Papa
- Cocktails & Highheels
- The Local Foreign
- My Blonde Bubble
And Your questions are:
- Why do you travel?
- What don’t you like about travelling?
- Why do you blog?
- Favourite city?
- A city that you think everyone should visit & why?
- The biggest life lesson you have learnt?
- What is on the top of your bucket list?
- Favourite meal to make?
- Favourite blogger?
- Your version of a perfect day?
- Your favourite blog post on your blog?
Can’t wait to read all of your answers!